Teflon Centrifuge Tubes
The advantages of the polytetrafluoroethylene centrifuge tube:
1. high temperature resistance: use working temperature of 250 degrees centigrade
2. low temperature resistance: good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196 C, it can maintain 5% elongation.
3. Corrosion resistance: inert, strong acid, strong alkali, water and various organic solvents for most chemicals and solvents.
4. climate resistance: the best aging life in plastic
5. High lubrication: the lowest friction coefficient in solid materials.
6. No adhesion: it is the smallest surface tension in solid materials, and does not adhere to any substance.
7. no toxic: physiological inertness, as artificial blood vessels and organs for long-term implantation without adverse reactions.
Capacity:5ml:16*65mm / 10ml:16*125mm / 15ml:20*100mm / 20ml:20*125mm / 25ml:25*105mm / 30ml:25*125mm / 50ml:28*120mm /50ml:33*115mm /100ml:35*150mm